New website coming soon
CROP engages directly impacted people through transformational programming and workforce development opportunities. Created by CROP’s formerly incarcerated team of directors, the purpose of these programs is to:
- Provide ongoing rehabilitation and education for incarcerated men and women
- Facilitate societal reentry through personal leadership development
- Initiate a positive shift in the current antisocial prison culture
- Equip directly impacted individuals with job skills and employment opportunities
- Help to redefine the purpose of prison from punishment to restoration
CROP works to expand partnerships across the United States by creating opportunities for motivated men and women to transform their lives and prepare for successful reentry into the community.
By helping to equip our nation’s directly impacted population to succeed upon release, CROP aims to reduce the systemic costs of chronic recidivism while healing families and communities.
© 2020 All Rights Reserved.